An indoor portable magnetic bike trainer stand is ideal for cycling training at home to keep you on your cycling training schedule in unsuitable outdoor weather. It is ideal thinking to get an indoor cycling bike but due to the budget and the fact that you've already owned a bicycle? If the situations mentioned above occur to you, an indoor bike training stand seems to be a practical solution. Our indoor bike trainer is constructed of a quality magnet, corrosion-resistant alloy roller, and powder-coated high carbon steel stand, with the ability to support up to 100kg. It features a sturdy mounting system and comes with a quick-release skewer for the rear wheel hub and front-wheel support to keep stability and safety. This turbo trainer fits 26'' to 28'' wheel sizes. Also, its foldable design makes it easy to store and carry.
- The most important thing is you have more time to stay with your family, it is also a family workout tool, increasing lots of fun
- Materials: Powder-coated steel, iron, plastic, magnet
- Keep a regular riding schedule in bad weather
- Feel freely indoor exercise with TV, music, book and so on
- A safe option when you want to ride at night
- Features with 6-level resistance training
- With speed adjustment gear
- Circular pipe dia & thickness: 30cm x 30cm x 1.4cm
- Square pipe dia & thickness: 50cm x 25cm x 1.4cm
- Open Size: 54.5cm x 47cm x 38cm
- Folded Size: 54.5cm x 20cm x 46cm
- Suitable for 26'' to 28'' and 700C wheel sizes
- Max. load capacity: 100 KG. W.: 7.6 kg
- Colour: Black
Buy Now at Massive Discount - Limited Time Deal - Free Delivery
We offer standard FREE SHIPPING on all of our products within the UK (Except Northern Ireland & all Remote Areas e.g. the Isle of Skye). Shipping Fee for Northern Ireland & all Remote Areas is £3.99
We do offer Express delivery (Next Day) for £5.99 and the cut-off time for the Next Day Delivery is 2 pm (Monday - Friday).
Express Delivery Promise is 1 to 2 business days but 95% of our customers received their order the very next day if ordered by 2 pm.