Handy Man - Full Time APPLY NOW
Denny Enterprises Int’l Ltd is looking for Handyman to work with our warehouse team, the job description is as followed:
· Inspects and identifies equipment or machines in need of repair.
· Troubleshoots issues to determine necessary repairs.
· Plans repair work as required.
· Performs general repairs that do not require a specialized technician.
· To undertake some electrical installation works such as lighting and small power installations.
· Performs routine maintenance on building systems.
· Cleans and assists with upkeep of the facilities.
· Orders supplies and materials needed for repairs and maintenance.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Changing light bulbs and ensuring other fixtures and fittings are in good working order.
· Minor plumbing and carpentry.
· Clearing or cleaning general areas.
· Shifting furniture or equipment.
· Assembling furniture or equipment.
· Garden/landscape installation and maintenance.
· Footpath maintenance.
· Painting and decorating.
· Changing filters on air conditioning systems.
· Maintaining property exterior through the different seasons.
· May help warehouse team in general warehouse tasks during busy times.
· Knowledge of general carpentry and repair.
· Knowledge of Electrical Installations and be able.
· Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Education and Experience:
· Any Diploma in Vocational Education is a plus.
· Full UK Driving License is a must.
· Prolonged periods standing and walking.
· Must be physically able to climb ladders.
Salary Disbursement is 25000£/year, based on 5 Days (35 Hours) a week. Work days/hours may change depending on business needs. Any Other adjustments will be discussed during interview.|||Denny Enterprises Int'l Ltd, Industrial Complex, Drybridge Park, Shewalton Rd, Irvine KA11 5AL|||Warehouse ||||||WND2fP84gzOqGmzU|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||YEAR|||single|||25000|||||||||true